7 years ago
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Ugh! Ewh! Gag!
This morning I woke up to our new dog barking in our garage. I ignored her for a few seconds until I got the telltale smell! Yep Skunk! I ran to the garage and realized she had it cornered. I don't know how many times a skunk can spray but it smelled like it sprayed each time she barked! I put her outside and opened the big garage door in hopes it would take of and tell all the other little skunks not to come to our house ever ever ever ever! I went inside. It didn't take too long before I realized that I was going to have a very miserable day. The smell was like an invisible cloud slowly creeping into our house. I shut all the doors to the bedrooms while I went in to my room and called todd. I know he is in Layton but I had to complain. After all he is the reason we have the dog. (Don't tell him that I like her anyway) By the time I got off the phone, I walked into the kitchen and it was so bad I was heaving! I called grandma next door and begged for help. Then I sent all the kids over with three days worth of clothes. We didn't bother to grab the 72 hour kits as they need to be burned with everything else that we have in our garage! I couldn't grab anything except the clothes I wore yesterday because I did my laundry yesterday and it is still sitting in the laundry room which is, you guessed it, right next to the garage. Serves me right for procrastinating! I just got back from opening all the windows in the house. Please pray for lots of wind! Are there any fragrence bombs that I can let of in my house so we can live there again? Oh also any advice on what to tell your kid when he calls from school and said he threw up after opening his locker and smelling his back pack? Fun days, Fun days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment