We went camping with our "American Idol" Friends. Yes you guessed it. We are addicted to AI. It is our friends Tex and Carrie Keen's fault. They record it every week and then we get together on the weekends to watch. They introduced us to all the other people they introduced to the habit. Luckily we fit in! Anyway we went camping with this group! It was a blast. Carrie came out of the camper with her hair all ratted out and told us she had a bad night and asked if anyone wanted a comb. Pretty soon every one had their hair ratted. I think I won!
7 years ago
3 comments:
Cute new style! I think you are the winner too! Looks like you all had a fun time.
I agree. You won by a mile!!!
I think you take the cake on biggest hair, for sure!!
Post a Comment