I loved all of the pictures. You guys have been busy! And I cannot beleive that Tyson is already 16. We were just remembering the other day how when he was really tiny, we had fun watching Todd take Tyson's socks off really slowly and watching Tyson just laugh so hard every time. Man time flies!
Both Jessi and Tyson looked fantastic all dressed up for the dance. (You aren't biased at all--you really do have beautiful kids). And I am SO glad that Jessi made it out of that wreck in one piece. Wow, that is scary! Have you figured out what to do about a new vehicle yet?
1 comment:
I loved all of the pictures. You guys have been busy! And I cannot beleive that Tyson is already 16. We were just remembering the other day how when he was really tiny, we had fun watching Todd take Tyson's socks off really slowly and watching Tyson just laugh so hard every time. Man time flies!
Both Jessi and Tyson looked fantastic all dressed up for the dance. (You aren't biased at all--you really do have beautiful kids). And I am SO glad that Jessi made it out of that wreck in one piece. Wow, that is scary! Have you figured out what to do about a new vehicle yet?
Post a Comment