Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jumping to conclusions

As you know Todd and I were gone over the weekend. Thursday Mandy stayed with everybody and Friday Shonee, B, and Justin went to Robyn and Dave's. Jessi and Ty stayed home. Sunday we were told that there was a sleep over at our house on Friday night. I started to get mad. But then we were also told that one of Jessi's guy friends spent the night! I felt like a Tea pot building steam! We had Jessi and this friend come over to talk to them. At this point my tea pot was exploding. Talk isn't quite the right word. I was so mad I couldn't controll myself. I told him he had one chance and once chance only to tell me the truth. Come to find out our information was wrong. There was a sleep over but not with him! :) I feel bad for giving him a heart attack. But I guess a healthy amount of fear is good. Right?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man! Do I have to have teenagers?

Monica Ash said...

Soo funny. Wish I could have seen your face. I get excited when I see you mad. Despite what you say, you are pretty laid back. Love the red wall is that your place? I know you painted..

Unknown said...

Well he didn't get excited to see me mad. He is a tall guy. I don't know 6' 2" maybe. But he sure didn't look that tall then! :)