That is fantastic! I love those kinds of announcements better than the typical school ones too--you really get to see her personality in those shots.I really miss having photographer friends out here. We haven't had decent pictures of us or the kids since our Logan days.
I can't believe my little girl is grown up! She is soooo beautiful. Wish we were there for her graduation.:( I may need to set my kids up to have pics with Steve. Can I afford him? :)
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
2 comments:
That is fantastic! I love those kinds of announcements better than the typical school ones too--you really get to see her personality in those shots.
I really miss having photographer friends out here. We haven't had decent pictures of us or the kids since our Logan days.
I can't believe my little girl is grown up! She is soooo beautiful. Wish we were there for her graduation.:( I may need to set my kids up to have pics with Steve. Can I afford him? :)
Post a Comment