7 years ago
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Time to catch up
We have had problems with our internet again! But since dad gives it to us free, beggars can't be choosers! It is back now and I am going to try to catch up. I know it is miserable reading multiple blogs and spending hours so I will just update little by little. Actually I will be putting on quite a bit at a time. I have to do it in order since this is how I keep my life in order in the event I ever scrapbook! If you are dying to keep up with our life :) I went back to the beginning of March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't mind sitting here for hours reading. I feel like i never know what is going on at your house. Why did you leave Justin in Moab?
I'm so glad you're back! It was fun to see what you've all be up to lately. Looks like a fun trip to Blanding. (Did you leave Justin on accident?) I love Jessi's artwork--that girl is talented. And Grandpa Rhodehouse's suit and hat looks great!
I've heard yours isn't the only lesson that has used my "experience". I'm glad some good can come from it!
I'm just happy to see that you are updating... no matter how long it takes to go through it. Ü
We left Justin because we forgot him. He ran after us for a while thinking that Todd was kidding him. Then he realized that we weren't kidding and went back in to the gas station to use someones cell phone. He called us, I almost got whiplash when I turned around and looked in the back of the suburban for him. So we went back and got him. Great parents aren't we!
I am glad you are catching up. I am catching up too. I cannot remember when I got on the computer last except to do something for Relief Society.
Post a Comment