Shonee had a biography fair today. She was Pocahontas. She had to study about her, write a 10 page report and then present to all the parents. They then had to guess who she was. I think she makes a great Pocahontas!
I loved all the rest of the pics too. I can't believe how many dances your kids get to go to! I'd love to have seen Jessi dancing at that prom. (Loved their outfits! Very creative.)
2 comments:
She does make a great Pocahontas. How fun!
I loved all the rest of the pics too. I can't believe how many dances your kids get to go to! I'd love to have seen Jessi dancing at that prom. (Loved their outfits! Very creative.)
You just keep updating and updating! ;) Shonee DID make a great Pocahontas, congratulations to Jessi, and everyone looked great this soccer season! Ü
Post a Comment